Thursday, January 28, 2016

Up Date Time

It's been awhile since I have posted.    Been off  FB and blog because we have been remodeling the house.    Still have wood floors to install this next month,  can hardly wait to get all this finshed up.   Now I'm trying to play catch up with the quilting...      this is what I have been working on this past month.




IPad pouch make from scraps for my new ipad.     Need to add a black pin or button.





This is a commission quilt that I'm just finishing putting the binding on.    They sent me photos of their home and colors.    I went fabric shopping,   playing with EQ7 to come up with this quilt pattern for them.     I had a couple of drawings with a quilting theme but wasn't happy with then so I just went with it.....    let the quilt talk to me....lolol  once I had half of it quilted I just mirror image it.  


Had to have feathers.....   who doesn't love feathers!


The border is what really set the designs for the cross hatching.    Made a booboo and had to pick out tiny stitches....   18 stitches per inch.   OUCH!


Finished....   will add crystal for a little bling.


Nothing better then a two side quilt....   will add crystal to the back also.

No comments:

Post a Comment