Sunday, January 11, 2015

Innova LongArm Meeting

What an amazing day I had,   this  was my first time meeting the INNOVA longArmers.   (if that is a word)   lol     I learned soooooo much about my new machine and had fun sharing photos and ideas.
 
 
Jeff, owner of Accomplish Quilting Inc. was going over bobbin tension,   different threads.     A questions and answers.   
I really wanted to push everyone out of the way just to have a little play time quilting.    It has been a year since I have quilted.    But I contained myself........     Just be patient!!!
 
 

 

 
Showing backlash and how to replace it....     Great information!!

 
LED light hook up.

 
I think there was about 17 gals there

 
They all wore name badges but do you think I can remember their names.....

 
Canvas and red snapper discussion
 
 
Fantastic lunch!!   everyone brought a dish to pass

 
Carolyn our hostess.....   Can not believe  her work,   not only does she quilt but designs stain glass.     WOW!! 


                                                                     Show and Tell

 
 


                                                Niccceee  gift bag from  Accomplish Quilting
So Fine thread, crystals , coupons,  chocolate,  what more could a girl ask for........


 
Has so much fun I didn't want to leave......

1 comment:

  1. Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject.
    sell used motorola cell phones

    ReplyDelete