Saturday, January 31, 2015

PROUD MARY HAS ARRIVED

 
 
 
Can believe the excitement when I saw the truck backing up the drive ......    Yippee!!

 
This is Rick the young man that is very polite doesn't
 talk much while he is working and setting up.     Me I just keep on chatting away......    He apologize for not talking while he's working.     I can see why......     I finally left him alone to finish the set up.
 
Working on the light bar....

 
He really has a system...

 
He kept hogging the machine.......    lololol   He was making sure the tension and stitches were perfect.     So much knowledge about the Innova!

 
Isn't she pretty????    She gonna get a tattoo!

 
It has been a year since I have quilted.....     WOW!!  this sure feels  goooood.     Purrs just like a kitten!!

 
Love the LED light.....    I will be able to my stitches when I working on a white whole cloth.

 
There she is allllll  nice and pretty!
 
First up will be Suzan's  challenge quilt,   then the quilt for The Art of  Collaboration  May 2.
 
Tomorrow I will not be watching the super bowl,    I will be quilting with the Super Innova!
 
 
 
'

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great.
    sell used motorola cell phones

    ReplyDelete